Policy and Legal Documents
Looking for more information? Below are additional policy & legal documents that act as key drivers of our organisation. These are the guides Oaktree uses to ensure it is compliant with industry and internal standards.
- Our Constitution
- Terms of Service
- Child Safeguarding Policy
- Anti-Discrimination, Harassment & Bullying Policy
- Anti-Terrorism Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- PSEAH Policy
- Occupational Health & Safety Policy and Procedure
- Procurement and Purchasing Statement
- Non-Development Activity Policy
- Prevention of Financial Wrongdoing Policy
- Fundraising Policy
- IT Usage Policy
- Communications Policy and Procedure
- Whistleblower Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Diversity Statement
Oaktree's Fundraising Statement
Oaktree is committed to fundraising ethically by adhering to the ACFID Fundraising Charter. Oaktree’s commitment to the requirements of the ACFID Fundraising Charter is demonstrated through our Fundraising Policy, Communications Policy, and Ethical Communications Procedure.
Oaktree Australia (T/A Oaktree) | A.B.N. 39 129 680 584
The Oaktree Foundation Australia ABN 39 129 680 584 (trading as Oaktree) is a Company Limited by Guarantee (a not-for-profit company). We are a Public Benevolent Institution and Item 1 Deductible Gift Recipient (meaning that all donations are tax deductible). We are also a proud and active member of the Australian Council for International Development.